Bracelet

When I was pregnant, a couple of years ago, a friend gave me a 'breast feeding bracelet'. It had little colored beads, 12 beads with numbers from 0 to 12 on it, and a tiny baby feet pendant. Every time I fed the baby I had to shift the feet pendant to the next hour I had to feed, so I could never forget at what time my baby had her last meal (not that I ever forgot that due to breasts that were almost exploding when I had to feed again, but the idea was nice). This week I found the bracelet again and since I stopped breast feeding a long time ago, I recycled some parts of the bracelet and made something entirely different. 
See here:







www.betweennapsontheporch.net

~*~
My Hama Snow Flakes were featured this week by CRAFT!



Thank you so much, Jamie!

Monday Funday
~*~
My Birthday Skirt for my youngest was featured by A Round Tuit!


Thanks a lot, Jill!

Comments

  1. What a neat way to track baby feedings. So much easier to check than a paper or app. Cute bracelet! I love bracelets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to up cycle from one great product to another! I love it! What a clever idea! And, thank you for stopping by Shine a Spotlight Saturday and sharing! See you next Saturday! —Deb at DialMforMoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bracelet! I hadn't heard of a nursing bracelet before, interesting idea! Thanks for linking to Snickerdoodle Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the redo. The cross is great.
    Debi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag