Vanished Golden Hearts

Do you remember the Golden Heart-shirts I made recently? With textile paint I made golden hearts on the elbows of the shirt. It looked like this. 



It seemed like a great idea, but after washing the shirts one time (one time!) the hearts looked like this:


Not exactly what I expected. 

But my girls love the golden hearts, so I had to think of something else. 
I bought some iron-on in gold, cut four hearts, ironed them on the elbows and now the shirts look like this:



Almost the same. Hope they don't see any difference.

Haven't wash them yet, so: to be continued...

Oh, and if you have any tips on how to let textile paint stay put to the textile, drop them here, please!

Comments

  1. How sad that the glitter paint washed away! I am glad you found a great solution.... :)
    “hugs” Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail