Circle Skirt Again

Last year I made a circle skirt from Gertie's book and looking back I can say it turned out to be my most worn piece of cloth. So what do you do in such case? You make another one!

 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

~*~


Skirt Matching Flowers in the kitchen

 ~*~
 This week my Crochet Fly Curtain was featured by Busy Fingers, Busy Life, A Round Tuit and by Creative Jewish Mom!




And last but not least my Bird Cage was featured by Creative Jewish Mom!


Thanks, Barbara, Jill, Sara and Andrea!
  

Comments

  1. Love the circle skirt. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make one, I have it on my list! I guess I need to get it done!! Thanks for linking to us @ Snickerdoodle!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail