Wanted #27

Alice T-shirt by Collectif
WANTED

Want it in red, too!

Comments

  1. Sign me up for one of each colour as well, pretty please. For the longest time I shied away from stripes, as they didn't seem to do my short, curvy figure many favours, but in the past year or so, I've slowly started to sport small horizontal ones a bit more often. This change came about largely because of a cute grey and mustard yellow (modern, but very classic looking) top that I thrifed from Value Village. It worked well on me and helped me to see that some stripes can be my fashion friends. :)

    Big hugs & happy Friday wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag