Flamingo Piñata

Flamingos.... I've almost reached the point I don't want to see them anymore for a long, long time, after all the birthday related stuff that had to be either pink of flamingo, but preferably both. Last year I felt th same about bunnies.

This is the last flamingo for this birthday, but it's a great one! May I proudly present my Flamingo Piñata to you?

www.betweennapsontheporch.net



Because my daughters are sort of friends apart from their many fights, when one sister celebrates her birthday party for her school friends, the other sister is invited, too. And because that sister is a real invitee to the party, she brings a little gift.

The birthday girl lost one of her earrings a while ago, so thinking about what to give, didn't take long. And this week I saw such an adorable way to 'wrap' a little packet, so the tiny earring box came in handy even more!


This animal is from Schleich and they have lots of animals to choose from!


~*~

My Flamingo Pink Birthday Bunting was featured by Scrapality and by Fine Craft Guild this week!


Thanks, Andrea and Rose!

Comments

  1. wauw! The pinata is great, did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je, Marieke! Ja, ik heb hem gemaakt van een ballon, oude kranten en behanglijm.

      Delete
  2. That is one great pinata, love it, bye bye flamingos, what will be next? Thanks so much for sharing on craft schooling Sunday! love that present wrap idea too, precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! We always had pinatas as kids growing up in Texas, but some of my friends from Minnesota have never had one! Thanks for sharing on the Small Victories Sunday Linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love that bright flamingo pink! So fun! Have you seen the giant human sized flamingo at Hobby Lobby? Not a good party decoration since this one is meant to stay, but its the first thing I thought of when I saw this posting. Happy Birthday to your little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the piñata and packaging of the present!
    TFS this with us at Cooking and Crafting with J&J!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really so cute! I too have to daughters so I can relate to the fights and friendship that they share. Loved the wrapping idea. Maybe I will try it too :) Have a beautiful Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I haven't done so, I would love to invite you over at Blogger Spotlight Link and Pin-it Party! It runs every Thursdays, 7pm PST until Tuesdays, 7pm. We pin all the entries and you will be seen on five blogs. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I have a "thing" for flamingos, so I had to click on your blog. Your pinata is amazing. Love it. Thanks for sharing it on the #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha...this is adorbs!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liz, what a fabulous flamingo. Great job. I also like your zebra carrying the birthday package. How sweet this all is. I saw your link at Stacey's Creative Inspirations link party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Pinata I need to make one for my kids birthday party. Thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop, pinning and tweeting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag