Ankle Bracelets

Just a simple and fast little project: ankle bracelets!




A while ago we had King's Day in The Netherlands and my little daughters made earrings and bracelets to sell. A friend suggested to make ankle bracelets, too, for summer, so my daughters each made one, but thought it to much trouble and now we have a lot of little pendants and shells left. I used some to crochet ankle bracelets for myself. Just in time for summer!

I saw this idea at someone's Etsy shop, but don't know where anymore.  

~*~

My Girly Bags were featured again, this time by The Cottage Market!

 
Thank you very much, Andrea!

And my other bag, the Faux Wayuu Mochila is featured too, by Pieced Pastimes, Scrapality by Oui Crochet, by Pattern Paradise, Oombawka Design and by Creative Jewish Mom.


Thanks, Suzanne, Andrea, Linky Ladies, Susie, Rhondda and Sara!

Comments

  1. SO pretty! Love these!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for crafts, recipes, and tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Your ankle bracelets really are perfect for summer, Liz and they are so pretty too! Thank you for sharing them with us at the Hearth and Soul Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute bracelet for the boho look! Thank you for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag