Triangle Shawl

A while ago I saw this beautiful yarn from Durable, called Colourful. They had a great color combination with glaucus, gray and black, so the purchase was made very fast.

 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

Today I finally finished the shawl. The result is beautiful, I think, but making the shawl required all the patience I had in me, because I had to unravel the yarn all the time. It's made of four loose strings (not twined), and to get a nice turnover in colors one of the strings changes color after several meters, then another one turns color and so on. But in my hands one or two of the strings were pushed forward the whole time, so they became uneven and every now and then I had to cut of the strings because they were so entangled. But...., now that it's finished I really love the result!!

I used this free pattern for the shawl


Comments

  1. Your shawl is beautiful - that pattern looks complicated! I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out beautifully, but sounds like it was quite the project!! Congrats on persevering and coming out with such nice results!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...love it. Those colours go so nicely together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shawl - both in color and crochet pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very pretty! I love the variations in color. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a labour of love. I love the results, definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp