Bunny Pendant

As you loyal readers all know is that we have a Flemish Giant hopping around the house, who is our best decoration when it comes to Easter. But because my family is coming over for Easter and not all of them our evenly crazy for Haasje (the bunny's name), I thought it would be nice to start making other decorations. So I made this window pendant. 




~*~

My Valentine's Can Cake is featured by Crafts a la Mode this week!


Thank you, Linda!

~*~ 

Alison Alpaca was featured by Creative Jewish Mom and Life on Lakeshore Drive!



Thank you very much, Sara and Kathy!

Comments

  1. Oh, that's a wonderful window pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really sweet, I remember you doing some amazing wire shapes in the past. What a lovely craft. Is it difficult? Do you need lots of special equipment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Bunny Window Pendant is lovely, Liz! What a beautiful decoration for Easter! You are very talented with your crafts! Thank you for being a part of the Hearth and soul Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Featuring when my link party opens up tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag