Made It #4

~Since I pinned lots of recipes on my Pinterest boards through the years, but never made anything from the pinned items, I've set myself a goal to try one recipe per week to reduce the overload~

This week I made the Vegetarian Enchiladas and I'm happy to say this is the best Mexican dish I've eaten in ages! And the even better thing is: the rest of my (non-vegetarian) family also loved it, so I can move this recipe over to my list of keepers. 


The only thing I changed in this recipe was the amount of chili, because too spicy food means my children won't eat it. 

To make this dish even better, I made my own gaucemole to go with it. For the guacemole you need: 

1 avocado
1 tablespoon mayonaise
1 clove of garlic
salt and pepper to taste

Mash the avocado and mix it with the other ingredients. That's it. 


~*~

Mardi Gras is approaching, so I thought it would be nice to make King Cake Bites.





Comments

  1. They do sound yummy Liz. My daughter is a vegetarian and as a meat eating mom I always struggle to find something that she and the rest of the family can all enjoy. I think I'll try this sometime this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love enchiladas! And I love your vegetarian recipe. I`m saving it for later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks delicious! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those enchiladas look delicious! I have to try out this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our youngest is now vegetarian so I'm always on the look out for recipes we can all have together. I'll pop over and have a look at this now, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag