Made It #7

~Since I pinned lots of recipes on my Pinterest boards through the years, but never made anything from the pinned items, I've set myself a goal to try one recipe per week to reduce the overload~

So glad to tell you about the Avocado Black Bean Quesadillas that I made this week for the all Mexican Menu that I made for some friends that came over for lunch, because honestly, it's the best homemade Mexican dish that I ever made. I think it's the combination of avocado, cheese and red onion that makes it so super delicious. Those three together are great!


You can find the recipe here!

~*~

For next week I want to make this Tres Leches Cake that definitely looks like it's worth the effort to make!



 

Comments

  1. Best Mexican dish you've ever eaten?! Wow that's high praise indeed, with a ringing endorsement like that I guess I have to try it too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag