Made It #8

~Since I pinned lots of recipes on my Pinterest boards through the years, but never made anything from the pinned items, I've set myself a goal to try one recipe per week to reduce the overload~
 
Have you ever tried Tres Leches Cake? I didn't, but this week I made one for the All Mexican Menu and I found it delicious! Taste, moisture, appaerance: loved it. This recipe is on my keepers list now!


~*~

For next week I found an interesting recipe for Banana Bread without sugar, which totally fits in the diet I follow. Since my weighing scale was broken I slowly took on a couple of kilo's, so the time's here to lose them again. I only have to lose five to be back on my old weight, so it's not really a big challenge, but eating Banana Bread without sugar as much as I want is definitely going to help, I think. 


~*~

The also very delicious Avocado Black Bean Quesadillas from last week were featured by Scrapality!


Thanks, Andrea!

Comments

  1. I'd not heard of Tres Leches cake until a year or two ago when they made it on The Great British Bake off, it looks and sounds delicious.
    My middle son absolutely loves banana bread, I'll have to give this sugar free one a whirl, see if it passes his standard!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag