Made It #15

~Since I pinned lots of recipes on my Pinterest boards through the years, but never made anything from the pinned items, I've set myself a goal to try one recipe per week to reduce the overload~  

This week I took the difficult task on me to make Lemon Macarons. I've made macarons before, just one time, and although those looked like macarons, I found it a bit of an effort to get the right result. 
The ones I showed you last week, the Lemon Macarons, looked so delicious and I so love the taste of lemons, that I wanted to give it another try. 

Well, what shall I say... The taste was great and everything I expected, but the way they looked, well, I don't know... 

The one below is the one that looked the best:

 
~*~

After coffee with a lot of milk (aka Latte Macchiato) my favorite drink is tea with a lot of milk, especially spiced tea, so I was delighted when I found this recipe for Chai Latte!



Can't wait to make it! 


Comments

  1. Those things are so delicate! I don't see how anyone creates them. You did great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I've never attempted macarons so I have no idea how difficult they are to make. This one looks good though, so well done :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail